lundi 22 octobre 2007

"Prayerful " Monday (Question?) What Is Your Point Of No Return or Do You Have One?


When you reach the point of no return you will know it. It's that point in a particular situation were you haven given all you can give, taken all you can take, learned all you can learn, said all you can say, been all you can be it is simply time to move on. Have you ever been there? When your joy is gone, your peace is at risk, you are looking for a reason. My son is my point of no return. I have preach all I can preach about life, gave all that I can give, been in court all i care to be. Visit jail more than i ever want to. He still don't get it. 24 years of age and life is taken he no place. I am tired of saying that life don't own you anything and I don't either. Drugs is the enemy but of course he is in denial. I want to scream get a grip before prison become your home. Every day I come back to the same problem that point of no return. Do You Have A Point?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire