mercredi 8 mai 2013

Actor Hafiz Oyetoro Saka Now MTN Brand Ambassador Says:“I Have Murdered Poverty”



In a recent interview with Punch, the actor cum lecturer admitted that he was involved in a bitter struggle against poverty for a long time.

“Poverty was my friend and family for a long time. As you sit with me here side by side, that was how I was sitting with poverty in the past,” he said.

The struggle against poverty had also cost him the opportunity to settle down early enough in life. “There was a lady who disqualified me because I didn’t have a car. But, thank God, I eventually got a wife who genuinely loves me and who I genuinely love,”

The actor Hafiz Oyetoro (Saka) who just landed a multi-million naira endorsement deals with MTN claims he has murdered poverty.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire