lundi 26 novembre 2012

Chris Brown deletes Twitter account after tweet fight with female comedian


Chris Brown has deleted his Twitter account following a foul mouthed attack on a comedy writer who challenged him over his 2009 assault of the singer Rihanna.

Before the deletion the R & B singer appeared to confirm reports that he is once more dating Rihanna, tweeting: 'Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????'

Please Continue


Jenny Johnson, who has nearly 300,000 Twitter followers, had challenged Chris by telling him: 'Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person.'

Her comment came in response to his tweet: 'I look old as fuck! I'm only 23...'

In response to Johnson's tweet, Brown let rip in a foul mouthed attack: 'Take them teeth out when u Sucking my dick HOE.'

An unrepentant Johnston corrected Brown's spelling, saying: 'It's "HO" not "HOE" you ignorant fuck.'

Brown then lost his temper and amongst his abusive tweets told her: 'mom says hello... She told me not to shit in ur mouth, wanted me to shit right on the retina.'

And: 'I should fart while ur giving me top.'

Jenny, who lives with her husband in Texas, replied: 'Your mom must be so proud of you.'

And she then ended her side of the conversation, explaining: 'Okay. I'm done.

All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to shit and fart on me.'

And she added: 'I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire