mercredi 13 février 2013

Amanda Gryce, 22, has 50 orgasms a day and is even turned on by her mobile phone


Living in a state of permanent sexual arousal might not sound like such a bad deal for many of us, but for Amanda Gryce, 22, it's no laughing matter.

The 22-year-old says her life is being ruined by constant multiple orgasms which can be triggered by just about anything imaginable, including loud music, car journeys and even ringing mobile phones.


And it can happen absolutely anywhere - when she's with her friends and even while she's at work as a sales associate in a baby products shop.

The reason for the daily onslaught of orgasms is a rare condition known as Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome or PSAS, which first manifested when Gryce was just eight years old.

And although PSAS is rare, it can have a devastating effect on the handful of people who suffer from the condition

Last year, 39-year-old Gretchen Molannen, from Florida, committed suicide after battling the condition for 16 years.

The news was particularly difficult to take for Amanda, also from Florida, who sometimes has to masturbate up to 15 times in one day to get relief.

She said: 'It is not pleasurable: you could say it has become a torture. This condition controls your life completely and it is like living a nightmare.'


'I can have 50 orgasms in one day and five or ten within an hour of each other. It happens when I'm with my friends or out in public and it's very embarrassing.

'It kills me inside. I just have to put on a smile and pretend that nothing's wrong.

'Orgasms are supposed to be a good feeling but I've had them every day for so long now that I'm living with constant fear and shame.'

She added: 'At my lowest points, I have thought about suicide but I had to reassure myself that I would never resort to something like that and that it wasn't going to happen to me.'

Read more : Daily Mail



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire