samedi 9 février 2013

Toni Braxton - “I’m retiring from music and I would like to play a lesbian”


Speaking to The Grio, the 45-year-old singer admitted that she has lost some of her passion for music, saying: "For what I do I have to love it. I have to feel that excitement and it's gone.

"I'm just not going to do any albums anymore; maybe touring occasionally here and there because I love performing, but not as much as I did in the past. But no new projects."


Braxton further explained that she would like to pursue a career in acting, adding: "I would like to play a lesbian. I don't know why. And do a whole make-out scene and the whole thing; just something completely different than people would expect from me. Not a lipstick lesbian, either."

Braxton has won five American Music Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards and has sold over 66.7 million records worldwide.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire