samedi 6 avril 2013

I'M DATING THREE WOMEN, HELP ME PICK ONE TO MARRY

My fellow readers I'm in a dilemma and I need your help. I'm currently dating three ladies; one I've been dating since 2007, we have a child together and she's a really good woman but I'm beginning to find her boring. She acts more like my mother than my girlfriend. The second one I've been dating since 2010. I met her when my first girlfriend and I were taking a break after our child was born. After we got back together, my relationship with the second lady continued. She's from a rich home and spoils me silly but I find her too controlling and too jealous. The third girl I met via Facebook just last year. She lives in Canada and wants me to join her there. I love these women differently and I was going to play around for a few more years but they are all now insisting on marriage. The problem is I don't know which one to propose to. Should I pick the woman who has been with me the longest and has a child for me, or the lady who has a lot of money and can give me an easy life or the one in Canada who doesn't give me drama like the other two?
 Help me, please.!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire