vendredi 10 mai 2013

MY RETURN TO EME: WIZKID OPENS UP

As the saying goes, "a Boss is always a Boss" no matter what. We have confirm this from Wizkid over his return to EME as Wizkid Opens up on his return to EME. The little Boy who says he is "Star Boy" cannot stay on his own as he no longer receive enough deal. The photo below is one of the evidence



Yaga..... Yaiyo...... Before I go to his speech let me narrate my own part of the story. This is how I feel. Since he left EME, how many shows has he been invited in Naija? What about other deals like advert etc. So small boy, Oga na Oga, don't start what you know you can't finish. Remember when you started struggling for fame when there was no body to bring you out, and stop saying those stupid words, sorry, excuses of your return.
Okey, we have been pressing button and putting effort on the return of Wizkid who broke out off EME few months back, and refuse to attend shows, that the label host. Finally, the whole story is here! Wizkid last week confirm to one of our secret correspondent whom we ask to "Put An Eye On" as he nights out, stroll out, chill out, etc. He started as his friends make jest of him, laughing "O boy, why you run before na? Why you com return? Abi the tin no favour you"?
Now his words; "Una no go understand just like Oga Banky no understand at first, I no run and I no talk say I dey live there, Na just one deal wen Oga Akon bring na im make am, and now I no want Oga Banky to get the whole jek na im make me con dey do wayo wayo make e be like say we get quarrel so him no go put eye for me. na the whole tin be dat O guys". They all started laughing, and saying; O boy you bad.

Alright still on Rumour session of Aftereffet.  For those that are waiting for Boko Haram, CPC Founder, etc. keep visiting as we will soon bring it to you.
Thanks. Like us on  Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire