lundi 19 novembre 2012

Snoop Dogg considers investing in Celtic because they beat Barcelona


Snoop Dogg is reportedly considering an investment in the football club, seeking to pick up shares if any of the board wanted to sell.

I don't need to run a soccer club but I would want enough of a percentage to get me on the board so I can be heard, Snoop told the Daily Record. "I got a lot of interest in soccer and i see how passionate Celtic fans are about their team."

The 41-year-old said he was impressed with Celtic's recent victory over Barcelona in the Champions League. "Barcelona are a big deal, and it shows Celtic are a big deal as well," he said.

He feels the club's prospects in the competition will depend on the performance of Georgios Samaras "a proper athlete and pretty dangerous player." "If we are to go far in Europe, Samaras needs to play well."

"The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once I have hosted a party there," he said.

Snoop Dogg also promised to speak to David Beckham, a friend, about joining the Glasgow club. "We have lunch when we can, so next time, you know, I am going to speak to him about it," he said. "LA is home for him and his family now – but I would have to at least make that offer to my boy..Never say never."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire