jeudi 15 novembre 2012

Yvonne Nelson will marry Iyanya if he proposes


According to Yes Magazine

when asked if she would marry Iyanya if he proposed, Yvonne Nelson replied :

Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.

Click Read more to see the interview :)

Yes! Magazine : Have you found the right man?

Yvonne Nelson : Not yet. I am still searching

Yes! Magazine : Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks

Yvonne Nelson : He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He's an amazing guy, special guy! That's about it.

Yes! Magazine : If he proposes to you today, would you say yes?

Yvonne Nelson : Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.

Source : Linda ikeji

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire