mercredi 26 décembre 2007

Crunk In The Church! (Jesus Is On His Way Back!)


Where do the church go from here? Is this today's idea of church? When did Jesus leave the building? I know I am old school but, come on. This look like a Saturday night party in your local club. Every thing that the world can think of have come into the church. The church supposed to change the world not the other way around. I know when I talk about The Old Black Church I am really talking about the church that once loved Jesus. When Jesus was at the center. The church that cared about the souls that was on their way to hell. The church that cared enough to care. What happen to telling the people about the Cross and what happen on that Cross? What about telling people that Jesus is on His way back? When I see stuff like this clip, it hurts my heart. Jesus did not hang on a Cross with our sins for this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire