lundi 10 juin 2013

I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke - Ex Girlfriend Keturah Hamilton


The heartbroken Jamaican ex-fiancee of Jim Iyke Keturah Hamilton tells Diasporan Star:

"These days, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a man with whom we had gone through the highs and the lows – a man who had professed so much undying love for me over the past six years just walk away like that? I don’t know what happened and I wish I could put a finger on it. He took away six years of memories, of support of love and all that I did for him – just like that. How mean and callous can one get?


Jim was supposed to come to New York and stay for six months, during which time, he would go to an acting school here in New York and then we would move to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and then he just walked away” she began to sob according to Diasporan Star


Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari                                                                    
 Jim Iyke and Kenturah 
                          




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire