lundi 10 juin 2013

Vast Of Bracket Totally Healed Of Cancer Of The Blood


Few months ago, it was reported that Vast, one half of the musical group, Bracket was diagnosed of Lymphoma, a type of cancer of the blood, and was undergoing treatment in the UK. However, the singer has come out to say that he is totally healed.

He took to twitter and facebook responding to his fans and well-wishers that he has been fully healed as far back as February.

"I want to say a very big thank you to all.... and I want you all to know that am fully healed... It was a baby cancer so I was lucky, watch out for temptation video today or tomorrow, you'll see how good I look.. God bless you all..." he wrote on his Facebook page.

"I am strong, healthy and full of energy. I thank the Lord for that and I also thank you all my fans for being there... Kisses" he also wrote on his instagram page.

We are glad he is alright!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire