dimanche 11 novembre 2007

2nd Sunday Responsive Reading. Hope!


Rescue me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked,
from the grasp of the unjust and cruel.

For you, O Lord are my hope, my trust O Lord, from my youth. Upon you I have leaned from my birth;
It was You who took me from my mother's
womb. My praise is continually of You.

Happy are those whos help is the God of Jacob whose hope id in the Lord their God who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them; who keeps faith forever;
Who executes justice for the oppressed
who gives food to the hungry.

The Lord sets the prisoners free; the Lord opens the eyes of the blind.

The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down
the lord loves the righteous.

The Lord watches over the strangers; he upholds the orphan and the widow but the way of the wicked He brings to ruin.

The thought of my affliction and my homelessness
is wormwood and gall!

My soul continually thinks of it and is bowed down within me. But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire