lundi 5 novembre 2007

"Prayerful"( Monday )Prayer for On The Job!


Father, I come boldly before Your throne of grace lifting up my job before You. Father, first of all I give You thanksgiving and praise for blessing me with my job, and for the income in which You provide for me through this job.
I pray for the right atmosphere upon my job, I pray that You would saturate the atmosphere with Your Spirit and Your Peace, so that everyone that works there or come in my work place may sense and feel Your Spirit, Your peace and Your anointing, And may the power of Your Spirit and Your anointing cause every evil and demonic spirit to be loosed from every man women or child that comes in my office, room or work area leaving them in a spirit of calmness, kindness, gentleness and peace. May You also cause conviction to fall upon all those that would us profanity, vain words or ungodly language in my work place. Amen!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire