mercredi 7 novembre 2007

"Wednesday" (Bible Study) Question? Why Are We So Forgiving ?


I mean, as black people. We have all ways embraced Michael Jackson. When I think about Michael I always think about that young Michael, not the one of the last couple of years. I know from peeping in on other blogs that some don't feel that way. Most of our lighter skin [white] brother and sisters don't, even doth Michael has not been convicted of anything. We the Black Church has always being taught to for give and let go and move on, I am glad that Ebony gave him a cover shot. I wish Michale well and hope that he see that the Black Church still has love for him. Maybe this will help stir up the gift that is down in him.Good luck Michael from the Old Black Church.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire