mardi 13 novembre 2007

"Praise & Worship" ( Tuesday ) Prayer for Deliverance From Drugs.


Father, I come boldly before Your throne of grace in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ, asking for Your help in delivering my son from his drug addiction. You instructed us to Speak those things that be not as though they were. So Father I speak Your Word over my son's life that he is a man of God who is saved set free and delivered from drugs and loves You with all of his heart, soul, strength and might. I pray that You would give him the strength to resist drugs. Lord I know that he cannot resist drugs by himself so on behalf I seek Your face and ask that You would empower him with Your strength. May You strengthen his mind his heart and his will to resist the craving desire and need for these drugs.Amen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire