samedi 12 janvier 2008

Did You Ever Patty Cake? (Just a little Fun)


I said a-EAST, a-WEST
I met my boyfriend at the candy store
He bought me ice cream,
He bought me cake,
He brought me home with a belly ache

Mama Mama,
I'm So Sick!
Call the doctor,
quick Quick QUICK!

Doctor, doctor will I DIE?
Count to five and you'll be alright
I said,
a-one,
a-two,
a-three,
a-four,
a-five
I'M ALIVE!

How about these:
Rock - in - Robin
This - old - Man
Do remember playing patty cake?
Do you remember playing Jacks?
Do you remember playing tag you're it?
Do you remember Playing red light?
Do you remember playing hide - go - seek?
Do you remember playing Little - Sally - Walker sit in a saucer?
If you don't, may be you need to ask why not.

I am from the south and I have fond memories of playing
all of these game on Sunday at my grandmother house.
My grandmother had 10 children but, only 2 of them
remained in the south the others moved to the north.
My mom had 10 children also, and one of my
aunties had 6. So you can see why we had so much
fun on Saturday and Sunday. We grew up a close knit
family and until today we are just as close.
.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire