samedi 12 janvier 2008

Pastors With My Space Pages.

Let's talk about Bishops /pastors with my space pages. How would you feel if your Bishop / pastor had a my space page? There is nothing biblical wrong with that. But why would a man of God need with a my space page.

A church website is ok because you are talking about the happens of the church as a body. I am just curious about that. I saw a blog were this young lady was asking that same question. Now if a young person is asking why a man of the cloth would want this I think they deserve an answer.

The young lady said that the Bishop had a back drop of Benjamin's and Bentleys, come on. The young lady said when she see stuff like this she feels as if God's people are being mislead. Wow! that is something to ponder. From reading that young lady blog I have compassion for our young people they don't know which way to turn.

She also said that the Bishop announce this in church during service. It is already hard to get our young people to believe the God of the Bible. When they are asking question like this because they just don't get it I don't know what to say. This really cause me to stop and think about all the nonsense that is going on in the church today. God is not please with His people being led a stray. So what could/would you said to that young person that don't understand this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire