dimanche 13 janvier 2008

FIRST SUNDAY.


First Sunday featuring Ice Cube, Katt Williams and Tracy Morgan hit theatres last night. Are you going? Is your church putting together a youth group and taking the church bus? Do you even care? Do you think that it is even appropriate for youth?
well my church is not sending our youth to see it. I don't like Katt Williams or Tracy Morgan. So I don't think I will be seeing it. I don't think Katt Williams is funny. I lost respect for him when he show up at an award show with a noose around his neck that did it. Tracy Morgan just isn't funny.


Do we assume that most “black” movies are going to be “bad” from jump LOL. David E. Talbert, who was a playright before Tyler Perry blew up, is the one who wrote and produced this movie. I believe it’s his first major release. I REALLYdon't want to see this because of Katt Williams he is a silly fool. I have the strong feeling though that ALL the funny moments in the movie are already in the trailer LOL! Just like This Christmas. I’m still mad about that 20 minute-long Soul Train line at the end!!!!!!!!!!

Me? Well, I’ll be saving my money for some thing more enlighten.
I read somewhere too that Cube really wanted Mike Epps to star in this with him. Sorry Tracy and Katt may be the next time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire