vendredi 18 janvier 2008

The Love of Sisters.

When I think about sisters I automatic think on my own 6 sisters but also on Venus and Serena. These 2 show a great amount of love for each other and respect.


I have some wonderful sisters too. We grew up as a close knit family. We always had someone to play Hide and seek or tag you're it. We shared beds together ate our meals together. The people that know us can't believe the relationship we have with each other.

I am the oldest at 50 the youngest is 39 years old. I know that is a lot of babies. I wouldn't give nothing for my sisters. We have mad respect for each other. We visit each other weekly. We know who is going threw what, and what we can do to help we do. I also know sister that can not stand each other. When I meet sister that don't like each other, I always wonder how can you not love someone that you shared the same womb with. I don't take our relationship for granted.

All 6 of them got their own ways, so I deal with them according to who they are. Growing up I had one fight with my sister that is next to me( I lost the fight). That is the only fight that I ever had. She put a scratch in my face to show who the boss was our mom did not like it and we never came to blows again. Do you have sisters? Are you close with your sister? If not Why? If you could change it would you?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire