lundi 21 janvier 2008

Gospel My Way.


I will say it again I have a problem when the Gospel is used in this way. If you have been gifted with a voice I don't think that gift is for competition for big business. I could be wrong but that is not what your gift is for. What do you think? Is it been used in the wrong way?

Burger King has an online contest that combines the Super Bowl, gospel singing, and user-uploaded content. The unusual combination is part of a “My Song, My Way” campaign that first surfaced this week.

Participants must upload an acapella video performance to enter, and winning contestants will receive an all-expenses-paid vacation to Super Bowl XLII in Phoenix, Arizona. The winners will also be invited to perform alongside NFL players at the Super Bowl Gospel Celebration, which takes place at Phoenix Symphony Hall.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire