mercredi 9 janvier 2008

To Michael Vick With Love and Prayers.


The Old Black Church would like to send our prayers and some love to Michael Vick. Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick could be getting out of federal prison and back in the NFL by the 2009-10 season after applying for a prison-monitored drug rehabilitation program done only in Leavenworth, KS.

Looking at this picture it tugs at my heart. Another black man down but not out. Just as people has prayed for my son, I can also pray for someone else. My heart hurts for my son so I know Michael Vick mother hurt for her son. It has nothing to do with money, hurt is hurt. Maybe the hurt only a mother can feel. Can we all pray in our own pray language for Mr. Vick. Do you have a problem praying for someone you don't know personal? If so Why?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire