mardi 8 janvier 2008

My Son Is On His Way To Prision.


Hello blog family! Well this is what happen in court today. Nothing! I don't like how this thing is going. My son says that he was given a continue. The reason that I said that is, if he get himself into anything else that will be 3 felons. They are talking about giving him some kind of probation which I am against.

My son needs drug intervention. But he will not admit that he has a problem he says that I don't know what I am talking about. My son have a drug addiction and his drug of choice is Ecstasy and Marijuana. I know this because I have been watching him when he is high. Why coming down off of Ecstasy he starts to get psychotic and then depression. He is a very mild kind of person but when he is on that stuff he becomes very mean. When he was about 15 is when he started to experiment with drugs mostly marijuana. Then I stated to have problems with his school. Every day that I would drop him off at school he would run away.

I then had to get a probation officer that did not work. Then he would snick out of the house at night when we were gone to bed. That is how he got some charges as a Juvenile. I had him put in 3 different boot camps. That did not work either. He quite school when he was a senior. That was a hard to accept. I used to think it was the crowed he was running with. But after watching him I realize, he was his own worst enemy.

As a juvenile he was charge with attempted break in, possession of marijuana. Next he got caught with a Control Substance. Next he tried to break in to some one home and the people were there. He could have been killed. I don't up hold wrong but, I don't want him to hurt any one nor get hurt himself( that is that mother in me).

I don't know how the end is going to be so I will keep on praying for him . On each felon he could get 5 to 10 years. He is in denial about his drug problem. Will you all just keep him and me in prayer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire